Our company is pleased to offers you to register the business in most favourable and good reputed European jurisdictions.
This jurisdictions sometimes cannot offer the best tax regimes and cannot promise the simplified beurocrasy, but still there are a plenty of advantages in having registered business in Europe, both in old and new Europe.
Good reputation of such jurisdictions is worldwide known and most of the banking institutions will not have questions in opening a bank account for such companies. As also we offer to register a business in some jurisdictions of the post Soviet region, like Kazakhstan, Moldova, Ukraine, Russian Federation, Uzbekistan.
This companies can be used for the specific real business in this countries. By choosing to incorporate an offshore company, business owners and investors can set-up a business outside the jurisdiction of its operations.
Offshore companies are traditionally, but not exclusively, incorporated for lower fees and taxes. Business owners must abide the regulations of the offshore jurisdiction, and must not trade within the jurisdiction. The benefits are vast. As aforesaid, reduced tax and fees are often big factors when considering offshore incorporation. A company may also choose and offshore location to:
- Simplify set-up and maintenance – entrepreneurs may find bureaucracy and red tape less of an obstacle in offshore jurisdictions
- Assume anonymity – the names of owners and directors are not for public record, and references to the company may only be made in its registered agent
- Ensure legal protection – for instance, some jurisdictions favour corporate governance, meaning a company is only liable to offshore laws as opposed to those in its areas of operation
- Protect assets – business owners may opt to arrange their assets and transactions in such a way that protects them from liability
Characteristics of an offshore company:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registered Office/Agent
- Shareholders / Members
- Directors / Managers
- Company secretary
- Statutory Register